WordPress Website Hacked With Malware?
- Google has blacklisted your website in search results with the label This site may be hacked
- You can no longer send email because the website is blacklisted for sending out spam email.
- You have seen a big increase in traffic to your website from unknown sources.
- You can no longer log into the administrator area of the website with your user details
- New user accounts have been created without your permission.
- The website redirects visitors to a different website.
- Strange popup advertisements appear at the website.
The following is included in the WordPress malware removal service we offer
- We take a full backup of the website including all files and the MYSQL database before we start the work and after we have removed the malware from the website.
- Complete a detailed security scan of the WordPress website files and MYSQL database to investigate how the security hacker infected the website with the malware.
- Once we have identified how the website was hacked we will remove all malware from the website.
- If the website is using an outdated version of WordPress we will update the site to the latest, secure version of the content management system.
- We will review all the WordPress plug-in’s installed at the website and update them to the latest version if required.
- We will install a WordPress security firewall plug-in to secure the website and protect it from future attacks.
- Use a number of WordPress security measures to secure the website from future attacks.
- Add an additional security layer using custom .htaccess security rules to protect the WordPress files and MYSQL database from hackers.
- Once we are confident that the website is clean and secure we will complete a full Cpanel or plesk hosting backup of the website.
- We will communicate directly with Google to remove “This website may be hacked” label to recover your search engine listings and website traffic from Google.